The 2022 IFCN Education Scholarships have now begun to receive applications from interested and qualified young Africans and students from developing countries.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a $25,000 fellowship award covering both the education and research costs of successful students.
The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) has member societies in 62 countries and its mission is to promote best practices in clinical neurophysiology through education and research throughout the world.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host: IFCN (International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology)
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: $25,000
- Deadline: June 15, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The IFCN is pleased to announce Three education scholarships and Three research scholarships for Young Clinical Neurophysiologists for 2022.
The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) is pleased to announce the availability of education fellowships that will be awarded to support training in clinical neurophysiology for applicants without access to similar training in their home country. The maximum award for each fellowship will be $25,000 for one-year fellowships, with proportionately less for shorter fellowships.
To be considered for the IFCN Education Scholarships, you must:
- A member of an IFCN member society, or the International Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ICNS) for members from non-affiliated countries
- Have a minimum of 2 years in core medical training (e.g. neurology, rehabilitation medicine, clinical neurophysiology) is preferred
- Intend to return to their country after the period of fellowship
- Contact the education mentor themselves and obtain permission for the fellowship. (The mentor will be required to complete section III of the application form)
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Both the education and research scholarships are for $25,000 USD.
- Scope and period of training:
- Any field of clinical neurophysiology including general or specific/specialised techniques for which training opportunities are not available in their own country
- Applicants are encouraged to identify training centres within their own Chapter when possible
- The minimum duration of training is 3 months with a maximum 1 year
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Evidence of relevant medical training
- Copy of passport or other government-issued ID
- Letter of recommendation from the home institution
- Letter of acceptance from the host institution supervisor/mentor
- Certificate of membership in an IFCN member society, or the International Clinical Neurophysiology Society (ICNS) for members from non-affiliated countries.
Method of Application
The application and all supporting materials must be submitted in English, the official language of the IFCN.
Please send your application and additional required materials to the Secretariat of the IFCN via email at email@example.com.
For any enquiries, please email: Catherine Lamoureux, IFCN Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will be expected to fulfill the following obligations:
- Negotiate the exact dates of the fellowship with the host institution. The fellowship should be started within one year of receiving the award.
- It is expected that the fellowship will be completed without interruption, but if special circumstances arise, exceptions will be considered.
- At the end of the fellowship, the successful candidate must provide a report within a month of completion and at one year
- The successful applicant is expected to provide future plans of how they will contribute to IFCN and their field
- The successful applicant agrees to assist and allow promotion of the award through various media outlets, including social media.
The IFCN Education Committee will make the selection of successful candidates. Applicants will be informed of the decision by 15 August 2022.