Monash International Tuition Scholarships for 2022 have opened applications for interested and qualified international students willing to pursue postgraduate doctoral and master’s programmes at the prestigious university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship award covers the full tuition fee of selected candidates throughout the period of study in Australia.
Monash University is ranked #40 in Best Global Universities and her scholarship has given immense support financially, especially to international students. They are able to participate in extra-curricular activities, complete an internship, and focus on research projects, instead of having to work part-time. These have developed their technical skills for the medical field in the future.
Several fully-funded scholarships are available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and France. Here is a list for you to check out;
- The Japan Government MEXT Scholarships for International Students | Offers a fully-funded scholarship with a $18,311 Monthly stipend.
- UEA Kowitz Scholarship to study in the UK | Offers a fully-funded scholarship with £10,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Aix-Marseille University Tiger Excellence Scholarships to study in France | Offers a fully-funded scholarship with €10,000 Grant and accommodation.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Tuition
- Deadline: August 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS) are provided by Monash University to support international students undertaking Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees.
A MITS covers the course tuition fees that would otherwise be payable by the student.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Monash University Postgraduate scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements, and
- meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of:
- course tuition fees; and
- a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy.
Method of Application
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. Whether you are a new or current student, the same application process is used for both admission and/or scholarship via our Applicant Portal. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).
Click the button below to commence your application.
Deadline: August 31, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region