Applications are currently open for the 2022 University of Tasmania Scholarship for international and domestic students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships worth $32,000 are offered to eligible domestic and international students as financial support to cover tuition, living expenses or accommodation up to a period of four years.
The University of Tasmania is very highly regarded for its commitment to excellence in learning and teaching. Discipline areas for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs are across five faculties and three specialist institutes: Faculties: College of Arts, Law and Education.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
The University of Tasmania has a range of support options available so finance is not a barrier to study. Depending upon the need expressed by eligible students, packages will be made up of one or more of the following:
- Support to Succeed – A base package made up of student support services (available to all students)
- Accommodation Support (a portion of the rent paid by the University)
- Financial Support (cash paid directly to the student for living costs and relocation)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a domestic student as defined by the University of Tasmania (the University); OR
- An international student who studied an Australian Senior Secondary qualification onshore in Australia in the year prior to commencing study at the University
- Be studying one of the following:
- Diploma, Associate degree, Bachelor degree, Bachelor degree with honours, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters.
- To retain eligibility, you must enroll in a minimum 37.5 credit points (full time) for each half-year period.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is worth $32,000 and up to $8,000 per year (in the form of financial support or on-campus accommodation)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via the scholarships portal prior to the closing date. Applications cannot be submitted after the closing date.
Click on the button below to commence your application.