Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships reward commencing undergraduate and postgraduate International students who have demonstrated outstanding academic merit in prior studies.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Up to 20 scholarships will be available to students and each scholarship will last for the duration of the recipients course, subject to satisfactory academic performance.
The scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, you must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in prior studies for your application to be considered. This average can only be calculated from study done in the past two years
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Table of Contents
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Partial Scholarships
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
In a world of mass production, ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. Our mission and values form the core of who we are as a Catholic organisation.
Discover our history, structure, and our journey to be a leader in research and teaching – a goal we’re already achieving as a top 3% world-ranked university
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1 2023
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7 point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award
- You must not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship will cover half of the full-time fees for the minimum duration of your course (inclusive of RPL/Credit)
- There are 20 scholarships available annually (14 in Semester one and 6 in Semester two)
- Future or Commencing Students
election Criteria: Applications are assessed based on the strength of the following criteria:
- Academic merit
Selection Process: The recipients will be selected by a Selection Committee consisting of the Executive Director, International, the Executive Dean of each Faculty (or nominee), the Dean of Graduate Studies, the Associate Director, International Admissions and Student Relations and the Associate Director, International Marketing and Recruitment. Further, the Selection Committee may give consideration to:
- The diversity of the source countries of applicants and the courses in which they are enrolled (including across a spread of undergraduate and postgraduate coursework and research programs and campuses);
- In the case of applicants undertaking research degrees, the alignment of the applicant’s intended research with the research strengths of the University.
Documents Required for Application
You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% across the applicant’s most recent study.
- Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should use the link provided below to submit their applications.