Applications are currently ongoing for the 2022 Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship for International Students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship will cover the cost of full tuition fees for successful applicants willing to study in the capital city of China.
China has become one of the most popular studies abroad destinations for international students because of its long history and rich culture, and Beijing University ranks in the top 5 among Chinese universities.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
- Host Country: China
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Deadline: Not Specified
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Beijing Institute of Technology is offering a full tuition fee covering scholarships to students who want to study at the institution.
Beijing Institute of Technology’s vision is to become a leading institution with a renowned faculty and commitment culture to develop rigorous academic disciplines and prepare students for the challenges of a changing business world. BIT develops innovative leaders, management theories and methods to advance the sustainable economic and societal development of China.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- be full-time registered students in partner universities.
- be between 18 and 25. Applicants under 18 should provide a certificate of a guardian who has Beijing residency.
- submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- HSK5 180
- TOEFL 80
- IELTS 5.5
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition fees of successful candidates
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Signed highest diploma (photocopy).
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English).
- Two Recommendation Letters (written in Chinese or English).
- Chinese HSK Certificate
- Photocopy of Passport Photo Page
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.