The Danish Government Masters Scholarship of the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host: Danish Government
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: January 15, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
The University awards the scholarships solely on the basis of academic achievement; thus, financial need is not considered. For faculty-specific selection criteria, procedures etc., please refer to the bottom of this page.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- Admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programme in Denmark.
You are not eligible for a Danish Government Scholarship if you:
- Have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens
- Are eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU)
- Have been granted a residence permit at the time of admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9m, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-Netherland: 2023 Dutch Government Holland Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Italy: 2023 Italian Government Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Belgium: 2023 Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme.
Method of Application
- All non-EU/EEA applicants to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programmes will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they are eligible. Thus, it is not necessary to apply.
- UCPH will contact those who get nominated via the e-mail stated in their application for admission. The nominees have to either decline or accept the scholarship.
- If you are offered a scholarship, but do not accept it within the deadline specified in the e-mail, the scholarship offer will be revoked, and the scholarship will be offered to another applicant. Thus, it is very important that you make sure to check your e-mail on a regular basis. The University recommends checking your spam folder or other e-mail filters, as e-mails might be directed from your inbox to the spam folder.
Deadline: January 15, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region