The 2022 Cyprus Institute Dean Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified international students willing to study in the European city of Cyprus.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Cyprus Institute Dean Scholarships covers the full funding of tuition and registration fees and a generous stipend for living expenses in addition to an annual research allowance.
The Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship is The Cyprus Institute’s most prestigious scholarship scheme for Doctoral studies.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
- Host Country: Cyprus
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living stipends
- Research Costs
- Deadline: July 3, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship is The Cyprus Institute’s most prestigious scholarship scheme for Doctoral studies. The scheme provides the opportunity to young scholars that demonstrate outstanding academic performance to pursue their doctoral studies at the lnstitute, while at the same time, covering full funding of tuition and registration fees and a generous stipend for living expenses in addition to an annual research allowance.
The scholarhship will be offered for the normal duration of the program, subject to annual review of excellent performance.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- have either a first degree (BSc/BA, etc.) or a subsequent degree that is relevant to the proposed studies, and which reflects excellence, great academic potential, and overall evidence of a high-achieving student.
- submit a very strong application (i.e., solid personal statement and sample of previous or current work) to The Cyprus Institute Graduate School as per the judgement of the Scholarships Committee.
- have an online interview with the Scholarships Committee (excluding the proposed primary supervisor(s)) to discuss the student’s application.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship is covering full funding of tuition and registration fees and a generous stipend for living expenses in addition to an annual research allowance.
Method of Application
Students interested in the Dean’s Distinguished Scholarships will apply like all other applicants. However, they should make sure to select the “Dean’s Distinguished Scholarships” option on the online application for admission.
The Institute may occasionally choose to give priority in offering awards on the basis of strategic investment in case of specific initiatives or specific faculty members. The Cyprus Institute Graduate School reserves the right to not offer scholarships if the applications received do not meet the eligibility requirements.
Scholarships are offered pending the availability of funds.
Click on the button below to begin the application.
Deadline: July 3, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region