The 2022 University of Twente Postgraduate Scholarships are open for international candidates eligible to pursue a postgraduate degree in the university.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a fully-funded award which exempts successful students from paying tuition as well as an annual salary of €37,464 and other pension benefits.
There are other excellent benefits for selected candidates including a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary, a year-end bonus of 8.3% and a solid pension scheme.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
- The 2022 McGill University McCall and MacBain Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Derby Scholarship for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £16,062 annual stipends
- Host Country: Holland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition waiver
- €37,464 Annual Stipend
- Deadline: Varies by Programme
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate studies.
As a PhD student at UT, you will be appointed to a full-time position for four years, with a qualifier in the first year, within a very stimulating and exciting scientific environment.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Meet the required criteria of your specified programme
- Be a talented, research-oriented PhD candidate
- Be proficient in English.
- Have, or will shortly acquire, an MSc degree.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Most PhD students in the Netherlands are considered as university employees, and therefore receive a salary to fund their research. Therefore, there are no traditional tuition fees for doctoral candidates or doctoral fellows.
- You will receive a gross monthly salary ranging from € 2.443,- (first year) to € 3.122 per month
- There are excellent benefits including a holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%, and a solid pension scheme;
- A family-friendly institution that offers parental leave (both paid and unpaid)
- You will have a training programme as part of the Twente Graduate School where you and your supervisors will determine a plan for a suitable education and supervision
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A motivation letter, emphasizing your specific interest and motivation to apply for a PhD position in your desired research area.
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- An academic transcript of BSc and MSc education, including grades.
- A short description of your MSc thesis/final project.
- References (contact information) of two scientific staff members (one of whom should be the supervisor of your MSc thesis/final project) who are willing to provide a recommendation letter at the university’s request.
Method of Application
Available programmes are as follows;
- PhD Position In Mathematical Shape Analysis
- PhD Position In Infinite-Dimensional Optimization For Theoretical Machine Learning
- PhD Position In Computational Neuroscience
- PhD Nano-Scale Characterization of Catalytic Metal Nanoparticle-Semiconductor Interfaces Using In Situ Atomic Force Microscopy
- PhD Position on Integrating safety and Cybersecurity through Stochastic Model checking
- PhD Position the (Anti-) therapeutic effects of participation in a criminal trial on Mental Health after Bereavement
- PhD Position on Understanding the Melting Dynamics in Turbulent Flows-Experimental
- PhD Position on knowledge Representation and Reasoning for Personal Agents
- PhD Candidate Position: Scaling Friction from Single Grain to Aggregate Grain (Fault-Gouge)
- PhD Position in IC Design Group
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.