The University of Salento Scholarships is now open for international eligible and qualified students willing to study in Italy on a Master’s degree award.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The fully-funded scholarship is an award covering successful candidates’ full tuition and accommodation fees throughout the period of the programme.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The Unisalento4Talents Programme is an initiative developed within the framework of the University of Salento’s internationalisation policies and aimed at increasing the number of international students.
The call for applications is therefore aimed at all international students who enroll in the 2022/2023 academic year as full-time students on two-year Master’s degree courses at the University of Salento.
To be considered for the University of Salento Scholarship, you must:
- must be either an EU citizen (excluding Italian citizens) or a non-EU national resident outside
- must have already obtained a qualification valid for admission to the chosen Master’s degree
course (e.g. three-year Bachelor’s degree) or will be in possession of such a qualification at the time of enrolment.
- must have obtained a qualification in an Institute of Higher Education accredited by the
Ministry of Education of the country that issued the qualification, and which, in that same country, allows access to a Master’s degree course
- must have obtained an average of marks/grades, at Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
qualification that allows access to a Master’s degree course, of at least 24/30.
- must be in possession of the specific requirements of the chosen Master’s degree course
- must have a competence in the English language of at least B2 level. This competence can be
attested by an English Language certificate at B2 level or above of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
More details here
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The UniSalento scholarships will cover a study period of 12 months, renewable from September 1, 2022.
Selected students will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Exemption from university fees and charges (* The regional government of Puglia may require that successful candidates pay the regional ADISU tax and the relevant stamp duty);
- Free single or double room accommodation from the beginning of the first semester of the academic year 2022/2023;
- Free Italian language course at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo (University Language Centre);
- Assistance from the staff of the UniSalento Welcome Office in dealing with administrative procedures and with the integration of the student into university life.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Curriculum Vitae written in English,
- Copy of transcripts,
- English language certificate,
- Copy of a valid passport or other valid identity document,
- Any other document required for admission to the chosen course,
- Cover letter (maximum 1000 words),
- Letter of recommendation from a member of the academic staff who supervised the candidate during their baccalaureate (license),
- Any other document deemed relevant by the candidate.
Method of Application
If you are qualified, interested, and eligible, kindly click on the button below to commence your application.