Radboud University Postgraduate Scholarships are currently open for multiple admissions into the university for interested and qualified applicants from all countries of the world.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarships offer up to €38,964 in annual salary to scholarship applicants for a period of four years. The university will also assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Holland.
Scholarship recipients are also entitled to receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,000 annual stipends
- 2022 Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €20,000 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Holland
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- €38,964 Annual Stipends
- Deadline: Varies by Programme
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Radboud University is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified domestic and international students to pursue a PhD degree in the Netherlands.
The scholarship opportunities at Radboud University are fully funded and annual stipends as well as other allowances are provided for eligible candidates.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- meet the requirements to study PhD at the university
- meet the specific requirements o the available programme
- satisfy the Engish Language requirements of the Radmoud University
- have good computing and analysis skills
- be willing to work in an interdisciplinary research team.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Employment for 1.0 FTE.
- The gross starting salary amounts to €2,541 per month based on a 38-hour working week, and will increase to €3,247 in the fourth year (salary scale P).
- You will receive 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% end-of-year bonus.
- You will be employed for an initial period of 18 months, after which your performance will be evaluated. If the evaluation is positive, the contract will be extended by 2.5 years (4 year contract).
- You will be able to use our Dual Career and Family Care Services. Our Dual Career and Family Care Officer can assist you with family-related support, help your partner or spouse prepare for the local labour market, provide customized support in their search for employment and help your family settle in Nijmegen.
- Working for us means getting extra days off. In case of full-time employment, you can choose between 29 or 41 days of annual leave instead of the legally allotted 20.
- PhD Candidate for Responsible Innovation: Developing New Products through Privacy by Design
- PhD Candidate: Rebel-to-State Transition in Civil War
Four PhD Positions at the Radboud Institute for Culture & History (RICH)
PhD Candidate in Modelling and Attributing Land Use Emissions to Agricultural Commodities
PhD Candidate: Ethnographic Research on the Techno-Securitisation of Nature Conservation in Kenya and East Africa
PhD Candidate in Cellular Neuroscience
PhD Candidate in Molecular Information Processing in Self-organising Dynamic Networks
PhD Candidate in Physical Chemistry and for Understanding Symbiosis between Synthetic Cells
PhD Candidate: Graph Neural Networks for Electricity and Gas Networks
PhD Candidate: Environmental Microbiology & Biogeochemistry
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- College or University Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- English proficiency certificates
- Personal Statement
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the links to the available programs or use the button below to begin their applications.
Deadline: Varies by Program
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region