Scholarships and International Admissions Section supports one of Qatar University approaches in welcoming students from all over the world by adapting different practices that assist applicants from outside Qatar to enroll wide variety of programs in any academic level in the university.
There are countless reasons why students choose to spend their undergraduate careers at Qatar University. QU is the largest and oldest university in Qatar offering the broadest selection of undergraduate majors and minors from ten well-respected colleges.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,000 annual stipends
- 2022 Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €20,000 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Qatar
- Study Abroad: Study in Asia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Full Tuition | 500 QR Monthly salary | Transportation | Air fare ticket
- Deadline: April 7, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Qatar University offers this scholarship to academically distinguished students who apply to undergraduate programs.
The applicant is requested to apply to this scholarship during the announced application period. Applicants for this scholarship are selected on a competitive basis.
To be considered for the Qatari University Scholarships;
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicant must receive the Final Acceptance (Not Provisional Admission) in the university.
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Conditions for Continuity of Scholarship:
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Must abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be terminated and the student will be informed by QU email.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- High school transcripts
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Passport Photo Page
- English proficiency certificate – TOEFL or IELTS (optional)
Method of Application
International students applicants may apply to this scholarship through the online admission application in the “Scholarship Application” section during the announced application period.
International students must submit the original high school transcript and required documents during the application period for international students to Qatar University to the following address:
P.O. Box 2713
Click the button below to commence your application.