The 2022 Bolton University Trustee Scholarship is currently open for interested and eligible international students willing to pursue undergraduate degrees in the UK.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Bolton University Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees and is renewable for four years.
The University of Bolton is recognized by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide as one of the top universities in the UK for teaching quality. The guide awards the university with the fourth position for overall teaching quality, as voted by students in the latest National Student Survey.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Miami Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and a $12,000 annual stipend, laptop, and accommodation.
- 2022 Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarship for International Students | Offers full scholarship with $9,516 annual stipends.
Every year, BU welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Many of her current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked at the top of their class.
In addition to exceptional academic credentials, Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual. They are, in other words, not just top students, but extraordinarily well-rounded individuals. At BU, Trustee Scholars become part of a unique campus community that offers many intellectual, cultural, and social opportunities.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be a prospective domestic or international student
- Submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to BU.
The Trustee Scholarship Essay:
Please choose from one of the two prompts below and submit one essay, in 600 words or less, as part of your application through the Common Application.
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you have had or an activity that you participate in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized in a situation. How did you respond to that moment and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- A Trustee Scholarship covers full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees, and is renewable for four years if certain criteria are met.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.