The Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship is currently open to providing equal opportunities in higher education for people seeking sanctuary in the UK and aiding them to meet their full potential and ambitions.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship covers the full tuition fees of selected candidates with additional funds towards the cost of travel, living and stationery study costs.
Swansea, in the south of Wales, is fast becoming one of the most popular places to live in the UK. It is both a city and a county, with a population of 244,500. This waterfront location is a vibrant and desirable modern city: offering a great urban lifestyle alongside beautiful coastline and beaches.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia| offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The University of Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships with £15,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Reward: Full scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Travel + Study costs
- Digital Equipment Costs
- Living stipends
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Swansea University is proud to announce the Sanctuary Scholarship 2022 The University is committed to providing equal opportunities in higher education for people seeking sanctuary in the UK and aiding them to meet their full potential and ambitions.
The Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship is awarded for a postgraduate taught master’s programme eligible students each academic year. It covers the student’s full tuition fee bursary, the cost of postgraduate taught master’s course fees and other related costs.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship, you must:
- have a conditional or unconditional offer from Swansea University for entry in September 2022 onto a postgraduate taught master’s degree course.
- meet the minimum IELTS requirement attached to your offer of a place on the course, and all other conditions of your offer, and you agree to undertake a SWELTS test to determine your IELTS status as part of the application process if necessary.
- have been assessed by the University’s Admissions Team as a person seeking asylum and therefore classified as an international student.
- have been assessed by the University’s Compliance and International@CampusLife Team as a person seeking asylum with the right to study in the UK
- be eligible postgraduate taught master’s programme is a full-time or part-time degree leading to an MA/MSc/LLM qualification
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The Sanctuary Scholarship will support one postgraduate taught master’s student each academic year. The Scholarship offers one award for entry to an eligible postgraduate taught master’s programme starting in September 2022, and includes:
- A full tuition fee bursary, to cover the cost of postgraduate taught master’s course fees.
- Additional funds will be available to help towards course related costs such as travel to and from University, subsistence costs, digital equipment and books.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- A personal statement
- A copy of your Swansea University offer letter
- A letter of reference from a person of good standing who is aware of your circumstances and can verify your suitability to study a Postgraduate Taught Master’s degree (for example a teacher or former teacher, a member of a community group or organisation that has been supporting you, etc).
- Evidence of your current immigration status/pending status
Method of Application
To apply, complete and submit the documents above to SanctuaryScolarship@swansea.ac.uk
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to begin their application.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region