The University of Edinburgh Dean Excellence Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified international and domestic students willing to study at the institution.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Edinburgh Dean Excellence Scholarship will provide fund support of £10,000 to successful candidates.
With their rich history, noted alumni and distinguished scholars, they have much to be proud of in our many centuries as a world-renowned university. From Nobel laureates and Olympic champions to space explorers and prime ministers, the University of Edinburgh has been influencing history since it opened the gates to its first students in 1583.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: £10,000
- Deadline: July 25, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Edinburgh Business School is offering a number of scholarships covering part of the fees for Master’s students commencing study in September 2022.
The Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Programme is based on merit and available to all applicants of Business School taught Masters.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the University of Edinburgh Scholarship, you must:
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programmes and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance – on track to obtain or have graduated with a minimum of a high 2.1 or 1st class UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent from a university with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Master’s class
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Singapore: 2023 Nanyang Technological University Scholarships For International Students
Study-In-Colombia: 2023 WHO/TDR Postgraduate Scholarship for Developing Countries
Study-In-UK: 2023 UWE Bristol Chancellors Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-UK: 2023 Queen Mary University DeepMind Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Greece: 2023 Leventis Foundation Scholarships For Nigerian Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The University of Edinburgh will provide an award amount of up to £10,000 to the successful students
Method of Application
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to ten working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The Business School Admissions Team will send our scholarship offers to individuals by the decision deadlines outlined above.
In order to secure your place on the programme as well as this scholarship, it is necessary to accept the scholarship and to pay the required deposit within the specified timescale.
If you do not accept and pay the required deposit within the given timeframe then you will be forfeiting your scholarship offer. The Business School will then re-allocate this scholarship.
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Deadline: July 25, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region