The 2022 University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarship is open for interested and qualified students to pursue a postgraduate degree in the United Kingdom.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship will provide selected candidates with an award that will pay the full tuition fees and a maintenance grant of £15,609 per annum for 3.5 years.
The Studentship is funded by the EPSRC as part of a business-led research collaboration between leading UK businesses and their long-term strategic University partners.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,000 annual stipends
- 2022 Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €20,000 annual stipend.
This multi-disciplinary PhD studentship is an exciting opportunity to join a large project involving academic and industrial partners to develop new materials as supports for Fischer Tropsch and CO2 utilization catalysts.
Using a range of experimental approaches, including robotic high-throughput methods and modern informatics methods, the successful candidate will explore routes to high surface area porous metal borides, metal nitrides and other related materials onto which various catalyst nanoparticles can be deposited.
The project will combine synthetic chemistry, advanced structural analysis (crystallography) and characterisation with sorption and spectroscopic methods. The successful candidate will also develop skills in teamwork and scientific communication as part of a team that work closely together.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- meeting the eligibility requirements of the EPSRC
- meet the requirements to study in the University of Liverpool
- meet the English Language requirements of the university
- apply before the deadline
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The award will pay full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant is £15,609 pa for 2021/22, with the possibility of an increase for 2022/23.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
Method of Application
Candidates interested and qualified in the University of Liverpool postgraduate scholarship should click on the button below to begin their applications.