SOAS University of London International Postgraduate Scholarship is designed to award new entry 2023 postgraduate students with outstanding academic performance.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
SOAS offers a wide-range of scholarships, bursaries and awards to support students.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
A number of scholarships are also provided by the University of London, the British Government and other external organisations.
SOAS awards over 60 International Postgraduate Scholarships each year to students from over 30 countries with a total provision of over £330,000.
The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the scholarship selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student from the Middle East or North Africa, Europe, East Asia, North and South America, Sub-Saharan Africa, India, Southeast Asia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka etc.
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent
Please be aware that eligible qualifications do not automatically guarantee a scholarship.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
• Value: £5,000 (fee waiver)
- Online Scholarship Form must be submitted with supporting statement by 31 May 2023. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Successful applicants with an offer to study at SOAS will be notified by the end of July 2023. The offer will outline the conditions required to be met If you have not heard from us by the end of July, you should assume your application was unsuccessful.
Method of Application
Apply for the International Scholarship via the online form . You should save a copy of your application form for your records. If you wish to print a copy of the application then please do so before clicking SUBMIT.