Applications for the 2022 Medaille University Merit Scholarships are currently ongoing for interested and qualified international students willing to study in the United States.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Medaille University Merit Scholarships worth $22,000 per year are offered as supports for students towards the tuition fees.
Medaille University is the place for students who want to change their world and improve the lives of their communities through their careers as leaders, advocates, and professionals.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Flinders University Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipends
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- 2022 Government of Malaysia MTCP Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $9,516 annual stipend.
The Medaille University is offering an award amount of up to $22,000 USD per academic year and are renewable for a maximum of 8 academic semesters at the institution.
Medaille University Trustee’s Merit Scholarships are determined at time of acceptance to the University. No special application is required, so make sure your application materials are as comprehensive as possible.
To be considered for the Medaille University Merit scholarship, you must:
- have to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- have to provide the TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- have an SAT or ACT score (SAT code=2422; ACT code=2822) and official high school transcripts or GED with scores.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is worth $22,000 per year for selected candidates.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- English Proficiency
- SAT or ACT score
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their registration.