The 2022 Princeton University Fellowship is now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the United States.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The fellowship is a funded opportunity that offers a competitive salary (an average of $58,240 per year) and benefits, a $5,000 research account, access to university grants, a shared office, a desktop computer, and other resources.
Postdoctoral fellows have the opportunity to pursue their research, attend weekly seminars, and teach half-time as lecturers for a term of three years.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Miami Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and a $12,000 annual stipend, laptop and accommodation.
- 2022 Koç University Scholarships for International Students in Turkey | offers Full Scholarships and $6,034 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: USA
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Salary ($58,240 per year)
- $5000 research account + research grants
- Office + Desktop Computer
- Deadline: August 2, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Appointed in the Council of the Humanities and academic departments, postdoctoral fellows pursue their research, attend weekly seminars, and teach half-time as lecturers for a term of three years.
In each of the first two years, fellows teach one course each semester; in their third year, only one course in either semester. Fellows must reside in or near Princeton during the academic year.
Five fellowships are to be awarded:
- Two or three Open Fellowships in any discipline represented in the Society
- One Fellowship in Humanistic Studies
- One Fellowship in East Asian Studies
- One Fellowship in Race and Ethnicity Studies
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Princeton University Fellowship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants holding the Ph.D. at the time of application must have received the degree after January 1, 2021.
- Applicants not yet holding the Ph.D. must have completed a substantial portion of the dissertation – at least half – at the time of application. Successful candidates must fulfill all requirements for the Ph.D., including filing of the dissertation, by June 15, 2023.
- Candidates for/recipients of doctoral degrees in Education, Jurisprudence, and from Princeton University are not eligible.
- Applicants may apply only once to the Princeton Society of Fellows.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Fellowship Duration and Reward
- Fellows receive a competitive salary and benefits, a $5,000 research account, access to university grants, a shared office, a desktop computer and other resources.
- Fellows are expected to reside in or near Princeton during the academic year in order to attend weekly seminars and participate fully in the intellectual life of the Society.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover Letter – 1½ pages maximum, single-spaced, addressed to the search committee.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dissertation Abstract: no more than one page, single-spaced.
- Writing Sample
- Research Project for the Fellowship Term
- Two Course Proposals
- For Applicants with Ph.D. Degree: a document confirming your completion of all requirements for the Ph.D. degree.
- For ABD (All But Dissertation) Applicants only: a letter from the Department Chair or Director of Graduate Studies confirming your “progress to degree.”
Method of Application
Selection is based on exceptional scholarly achievement and evidence of unusual promise, range and quality of teaching experience, and potential contributions to an interdisciplinary community. The Society of Fellows seeks a diverse and international pool of applicants and especially welcomes those from underrepresented backgrounds. Read more about this opportunity here.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: August 2, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region