Turkey Government Scholarship is a fully funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to study at the top universities in Turkey.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Türkiye Scholarships aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
This article will give you all you need to apply successfully for the turkey government scholarship in 2024
Turkey Government Scholarship Summary
- Host Country: Turkey
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Accommodation | 1,800 TL per month Stipends | Airfare Ticket | Health Insurance
- Deadline: February 20, 2024
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Turkey Government Scholarship Details:
Türkiye Scholarship include both scholarship and university placement simultaneously.
Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form.
Candidates can apply to only one scholarship programme following their educational background and academic goals.
Eligibility Requirements for the Türkiye Scholarship 2024
To be considered for the Türkiye Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- Not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.2001,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1987,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply.
Benefits of the Turkey Government Scholarship 2024
The Scholarship Covers:
- Provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- Covers tuition fees.
- Allows you to learn the language of the country study with 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- Provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
- Supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- Allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance.
- Also provides monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month
Required Documents for the Turkey Government Scholarship
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarship Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
How to Apply for the Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 (Step by Step)
Interested and qualified applicants for the Turkey Government Scholarship 2024 should follow the step by step process stated below
Create your personal account on the Türkiye Scholarships Application System.
List your dream university and program preferences.
After reviewing all the stages and documents, approve your application.
Write an original letter of intent explaining your preferences, expectations and goals for the future.
Upload all required documents. It will also be beneficial for you to include your extracurricular activities and achievements in different fields.Best wishes on your application