FG Digital Economy Employability Programme is an initiative of NITDA which was created for driving inclusive digital adoption, and optimization and connecting participants to deeper opportunities in the Digital Economy.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is committed to implementing the National Digital economy policy for digital Nigeria.
Our mandate is to create a framework for the planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices in Nigeria.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
To be eligible for the NITDA-DEEP Program, You MUST:
1. Be a beginner in the Digital Economy with NO prior IT skills
2. Have an interest in IT skill development
3. Available for training in your State of Residence.
4. Ready to dedicate 2 hours daily for self-paced certification
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- Discover opportunities in the Digital Economy
- Jumpstart one of the top 10 in-demand Digital Skills
- Learn Skills to set up Google Business Profile, and Google Suite and monetize content online
- Connect to learning platforms
- Learn how to use data and analytics for business decisions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.