The Drosophila Research and Training Center is offering a fully-funded research training programme to Nigerian university students .
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The DRTC Research Outreach is a fully-funded training programme which provides successful students with accommodation, meals and free certification at the end of the programme.
The DRTC Research Outreach is an avenue to prepare students with necessary research experience required to secure scholarships in top universities abroad.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $40,000 annual stipend.
- The Dublin City University Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €23,500 annual stipends
- 2022 International Honors Scholarship at Longwood University to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
The Drosophila Research and Training Center is currently offering research training to eligible Nigerian undergraduate students.
The research outreach programme is available to students in the fields of biological, medical, and clinical sciences.
To be considered for the DRTC Research Outreach, you must:
- Be an undergrdauate student in a Nigerian university
- Be in your penultimate year of study
- Be studying a biological/basic medical or clinical science course
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The programme will be taking place between 28th – 30th September, 2022
Successful candidates will be offered;
- Free Certification
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Motivation letter (300 words)
- Studentship Identification
- Recommendation letter from HOD or any lecturer in the department
Method of Application
Interested and qualified students should click on the button below to begin their application process.