The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), under the supervision of Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, has invited interested Nigerians to apply for its much-awaited training program on software development
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
NITDA through its subsidiary NCAIR is embarking on a 24/7 approach to building talent through the Learn, Teach and Earn initiative. This is an Avenue for training developers with relevant skills for the 4th industrial Revolution (4iR) and readiness for the digital workforce of the future.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
The project which would be undertaken through NITDA’s subsidiary, National Center for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (NCAIR) situated in Wuye District, Abuja, is in partnership with relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem.
Nigerian youth residing or have accommodation in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja; including
- Young Nigerian
- NYSC Corps Members,
- Secondary School Students and
- Undergraduates who are on holiday are eligible to appy.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- A Nigerian Youth
- Available for physical classes in Abuja
- Can be available for a month.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 University of Waterloo Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) for International Students
The programme is in line with National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy (NDEPS) of the Federal Government, and NITDA’s Strategic Roadmap and Action Plan (SRAP 2021-2024) pillar of Emerging Technologies.
Trainees will go through a series of coaching, and lectures to develop programming skills in
- Python for Artificial Intelligence,
- Machine Learning,
- Robotics and
- Data Science.
Method of Application
Interested Nigerians should apply using the link below