Orange Corners Incubation Programme is to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Nigeria.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This ecosystem should enable youth to develop their business concept and become successful entrepreneurs, by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host: Government of Netherlands
- Category: Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Reward: 40,000 Euros Funding | Enterprise Management
- Deadline: January 25, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Through Orange Corners we provide young entrepreneurs with a 6-month incubation progamme.
At the same time, Orange Corners serves as a bridge between these innovative entrepreneurs and the private sector.
This offers a great benefit to all partners involved. Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with a local service provider.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Program, you must:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
• The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
• The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
2023 NNPC-Shell National University Scholarship Scheme For Nigerian Students
Study-In-Germany: 2023 Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Scholarship Programme for Developing Countries
Study-In-Italy: 2023 Italian Government Scholarship For International Students
Study-In-Saudi Arabia: 2024 King Fahd University Scholarship for International Students
Duration and Reward
The programme will be delivered in-person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic.
This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge, tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
Budding entrepreneurs will be selected based on the:
- Social Impact
- Clarity of Market
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Deadline: January 25, 2023
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region