Vital Voices Grassroots Voices Program is a 7-week program that supports young women leaders who are implementing community-focused projects.
We give them the training, resources, and mentorship to level up and make their vision a reality. Young women everywhere are engaged in exactly this kind of community-centered organizing. They identify problems and are working to solve them.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
Table of Contents
Vital Voices Global Partnership has directly invested in more than 20,000 changemakers across 184 countries and territories since its inception in 1997.
Driven by the universal truth that women are the key to progress in their communities and nations cannot move forward without women in leadership positions, Vital Voices has provided early support for leaders who went on to become Nobel Peace Prize Laureates, U.S. Youth Poet Laureates, Prime Ministers, award-winning innovators, pioneering human rights defenders, and breakthrough social entrepreneurs
To be considered for the training, you must:
- Participants in Grassroots Voices are young women who are already engaged in grassroots justice work on some of the biggest obstacles that American society faces today, like mass incarceration, social inequity and pay gaps, reproductive justice, and more.
- Grassroots Voices participants are individually matched with a mentor who can give them tailored advice for their unique challenges. They will also have the opportunity to apply for a grant to fund a project in their home community.
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-USA: 2023 Michigan State University Graduate Research Assistant Program For International Students
Duration and Reward
- Leadership training and development
- Mentorship from an individually matched mentor
- Travel to Washington, D.C., with cohort to meet with women leaders
- Opportunity to apply for a project grant
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.