The 2024 Bank of America Summer Internship Program provides a unique entry point for undergraduates and young graduates to transition from university into the financial workplace.
Our Summer Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of what it is like to work as a full-time Corporate Banking Staff.
During your internship you will be placed within one of our coverage teams, working across a diverse range of countries, industries, and products.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada that offers full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Michigan-Dearborn Undergraduate Scholarship in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $10,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €12,444 annual stipends
- 2022 University of Maine Scholarships to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $23,000 annual stipends
Global Corporate Banking is focused on meeting the banking needs of large-cap global corporate and financial institution clients around the world. In addition to managing the day-to-day relationship of these clients, the team is responsible for the origination of new business through delivering financing, treasury, and risk management advice and execution capabilities.
To be considered for the internship, you must:
- Candidates are required to be students of college or university or recent graduates
- Applications are accepted from a diverse range of degree disciplines such as the arts and humanities, as well as numerically focused subjects such as economics and mathematics.
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent).
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation, and a genuine interest in the financial markets.
- Teamwork, leadership, and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people.
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Duration and Reward
- Paid Internship with an attractive salary
- All accommodation and travel-related costs will be covered by the Bank of America Team.
- Upon Successful completion of the program, outstanding students will be offered full-time roles.
- Assist Global Corporate Banking professionals in relationship management, origination, and execution across a diverse set of product areas.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients and the industries in which they operate so we can anticipate evolving trends and needs.
- Learn about the variety of products we can offer to our clients, including: loans, leases, capital markets solutions, treasury management solutions, trade products and derivatives (including foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity derivatives).
- Become proficient at credit analysis and financial modelling to help us responsibly grow our balance sheet through new loans and assess where capital markets solutions may be a viable alternative.
- Assist with internal approval processes for credit underwriting, capital allocation and various other internal committees.
- Gain familiarity with the legal and documentation aspects of various products that we can offer to our clients.
- Interact directly with clients on day-to-day issues and help senior relationship bankers present new ideas during client meetings.
- Assist senior relationship bankers with portfolio reviews and other projects to assess relationship profitability and identify cross-selling opportunities.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should look for a program that perfectly match their courses and then apply
Use the link below to access the application portal
Analyst internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one – and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we’re proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.