The 2022 Flutterwave Internship Programme is currently ongoing for interested and qualified young Nigerian Graduates.
The Flutterwave Internship Programme is a Graduate Trainee Development Program that provides graduates with the knowledge, tools, and experience necessary for success.
Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in the UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country. The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools and experience necessary for success. Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fintech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the program
To be considered for the Flutterwave Internship Programme, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be physically based in Nigeria
- Have graduated in and/or after December 2020
- Be less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Have a degree in computer science
- Be available to start August 1st, and be physically present in Lagos for the 2-week onboarding sessions
- Be willing to commit to 12 months
- Have keen interest into the world of fintech
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Lausanne UNIL Masters Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The program is designed to normally run for 12 months consisting of at least one potential rotation, approx. six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the departments’ ongoing projects.
Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full-time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave.
Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs.
Method of Application
The Graduate Trainee Program consists of an initial in-person 2-week orientation session. After which you will be assigned to your primary team. Coupled with the day-to-day tasks, trainees will enjoy a myriad of learning and development opportunities over the course of the 12 months.
Click on the button below to begin your application.