PricewaterhouseCoopers plc has announced applications for the 2022 PwC Tech Talent Bootcamp for interested young Nigerians.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The programme is a paid 6-week intensive training BootCamp aimed at developing young graduates on analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems.
The programme shall give successful applicants the opportunity to acquire high-demand technical skills and become readily employable.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Western Australia Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and a $12,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 DAAD Helmut-Schmitt Scholarship for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €11,172 annual stipends
- 2022 Government of Malaysia International Scholarships for Postgraduate Students to study in Malaysia | offers Full Scholarships and $4,036 annual stipends
The objective of the bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems, by leveraging PwC’s essential 8 technologies to address growing issues and harness emerging opportunities across Africa.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
To be considered for the BootCamp, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30 located in Lagos Nigeria for the entire duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be of proven integrity, and who respect confidentiality agreements.
- possess excellent writing and oral communication skills and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to a non-technical audience.
- think outside the box and can quickly learn new ideas and concepts
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- pay attention to detail and are able to assess work to identify any error (e.g. code-review).
- Be able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Be able to actively identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Netherlands: 2023 Leiden University Excellence Scholarships (LexS) For International Students
Study-In-Switzerland: 2022 University of Geneva Excellence Masters Scholarship for International Students
Duration and Reward
- Employment contract for participants with exceptional performance
- An opportunity to be placed in PwC’s pool of software engineering professionals for future engagements
- An opportunity to acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program.
Full-stack software engineering – React, .Net, C#.
Agile product management – React, .Net, C#.
Data science/DB management – Python, SQL, tableau.
DevOps/ deployment management – Git, python, SQL.
- Internet of things (IoT) – Machine learning, AI, sensors, backend systems.
- Design thinking & agile dev – Empathize, define, ideate, prototype.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the button below to commence your application.