What countries come to your mind whenever there is a discussion on studying abroad on a fully-funded scholarship?
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
This article aims to lift the veils on many scholarships with full funding covering full tuition fees, accommodation, travel costs, and robust monthly or annual living stipends prospective students overlook.
- Less competition
- Non-stringent requirements
- Robust living monthly and annual stipends
- Availability of scholarships for all races in the world
- No compulsion on returning to your home country after studying.
- No IELTS, No TOEFL
Various university scholarships and grants are available through the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) to foreign students willing to study and research in Japanese universities.
There are many more scholarships for which you could apply in Japan so that you can study in Japan for free undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Can I Study In Japan Without Learning Japanese?
Yes, you can study in Japan without knowing the Japanese language. There are English-taught courses in Japan, you will be able to learn the language within your first year of study. Several individuals have done it before you and many more will still do it after you.
Below are some of the prestigious scholarships available in Japan;
- The Japan Government MEXT Scholarships for International Students | Full Scholarship with $18,311 Monthly stipend
- The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program For Developing Countries | Full scholarship with Monthly Stipend, Accommodation and Airfare ticket
- The Japan Study Support Scholarships for International Students | Offers scholarship with $3,844 Grant
In China, schools offer local and international scholarships that cover tuition fees as well as accommodation, subsistence, visa, and travel expenses so that you can study in China for free.
These scholarships are offered to international students by the Chinese Government as well as provincial governments, Chinese Ministries and international organizations located in China.
There were almost 500,000 international students enrolled in Chinese universities in 2018. Another powerful draw for international students is the increasing number of English-taught programs, with the number available increasing by 63 percent in the last five years.
Below are selected fully-funded Chinese scholarships for you;
- The Schwarzman Scholars Scholarship Programme for International Students to study in China | 200 Full scholarships with accommodation, Monthly Stipends, and a Personal Laptop
- Shanghai Government Scholarship for International Students to study in China | Full Scholarship with Stipend and Accommodation
Australia offers a wide variety of programs to allow international students to study undergraduate, postgraduate, and even postdoctoral courses in Australia for free.
There are plenty of scholarships available that can let you study for an undergraduate and master’s degree in Australia for free.
The cultural diversity, clean and vast surroundings, friendly people, good standards of living, and high-quality education system have made Australia the top destination for 645,000 international students.
- The Monash University Singapore Alumni Scholarship for International Students to study in Australia | Full scholarship with $17,000 AUD annual allowance
- University of Canberra Vice-Chancellor Scholarships for International Students to study in Australia | Offers full scholarship AUD$10,000 annual stipends
- University of Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarships for International Students | Full Scholarship with AUD $30,597 Stipend.
Most universities in Sweden are public and Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes are free for EU/EEA, Switzerland, and international students. As for PhD programmes, they are free for all students, regardless of their country of origin.
Additionally unlike many countries, Sweden gives its international students the right to work in Sweden during their studies. If you’re interested in working in Sweden – the innovation capital of Europe – after you complete your studies, you can apply for time to search for employment even if you’re not from an EU/EEA country.
Here is a list of scholarship for you in Sweden;
- The Stockholm School of Economics MBA Scholarship for International Students to study in Sweden | Full scholarship worth $49,380
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology Scholarships
- BTH scholarship program for prospective students.
- Chalmers University Scholarships for Master’s studies.
- Dalarna University scholarships.
- Halmstad University scholarships
Education in Thailand is provided mainly by the Thai government through the Ministry of Education from preschool to senior high school. Free basic education of fifteen years is guaranteed by the constitution.
Thailand has one of the strongest economies in Southeast Asia, and is experiencing rapid changes in modern society. The cost of living is extremely low, making it the perfect destination for international students on a budget who want to make the most of their limited funds.
A list of fully-funded scholarships in Thailand is given below;
- KMUTT Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for International Students to study in Thailand | Full scholarship with $3,745 stipends
- The AIT/IHE Joint Masters Degree Scholarship Programme to study in Thailand | Full Scholarship with € 7154 annual stipends and Airfare