The University of Sydney Honors Scholarship is currently open for interested and qualified candidates to study in Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Sydney Honors Scholarship is offering a $6000 award to students to enroll in an honours program at the university.
According to Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), Sydney has been listed among the top most livable cities in the world. International students can enjoy a high-quality life while studying and working in the city.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Queensland Scholarships for International Students in Australia | offers Full Scholarships and $28,854 annual stipend.
- The 2022 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 Rhodes Scholarships for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $6,000 Grant
- Deadline: June 19, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Established in 2004 by the School of Physics, this scholarship is offered to encourage students who have demonstrated academic excellence in their undergraduate studies, to enroll in an honours program at the School of Physics, at the University of Sydney.
This scholarship aims to encourage students who have demonstrated academic excellence to enroll in an honours program at the School of Physics.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the University of Sydney Honors Scholarship, you must:
- Be enrolled in physics honours
- have completed a major in Physics as part of a three-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent
- have achieved a distinction average, or equivalent, in senior physics units
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This scholarship is valued at $6000 and is tenable for one year only.
Method of Application
a. The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
I. academic merit, and
II. personal statements demonstrating their interests in physics and how the scholarship will benefit them in their year of study.
b. The Scholarship will be awarded on the nomination of the Head of School in the School of Physics, or their nominee.
Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the button below to commence their application.
Deadline: June 19, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region