Charles Sturt University AGcessibility First Nations Scholarship – The Anthony Costa Foundation, goFARM and Australian Farming Services are supporting these scholarships to help increase workforce capacity in the areas of Agriculture / Horticulture.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Part of the goal is to support students from low socio-economic backgrounds to complete a degree which can bring them into an industry that can offer a lifetime career of well remunerated employment.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Charles Sturt University Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Agricultural Business Management
- Agricultural Sciences
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be classified as an international student in Australia with a full unconditional offer from Charles Sturt to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a Charles Sturt University campus.
- Applicants must read all the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Applicants must have to meet the language requirements at the university.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Duration and Reward
An opportunity to participate in course based work placement with goFARM*
Scholarship is valued at $15,000 paid in 1x $5,000 instalment per annum over 3 years.
Ongoing instalment payments are subject to recipient maintaining a satisfactory GPA or 4.0 or above and continued enrolment in course listed above.
*Subject to availability
- Pay close attention to scholarship application closing deadlines. Applications submitted past the deadline are not considered.
- Prepare your Resume – this is a good way to outline your thoughts, your activities and achievements.
- Always proofread your answers to the questions and ensure you answer each specific question for the purpose of the scholarship.
- Attach supporting documentation as outlined in the eligibility criteria. Failure to submit documentation will influence the assessment and suitability to receive the scholarship.
- Keep a copy of everything you submit.