Applications are invited from domestic and international students to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) fully funded scholarship to study at the University of New England, Australia.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The Australian Government Research Training Program will cover the full tuition fees of selected applicants and will award them an annual living stipend of $29,863 for the period of study.
University of New England is the largest private university in the state of Maine and the largest educator of healthcare professionals for Maine. It is organized into five colleges that combine to offer more than 70 undergraduate, graduate, online, and professional degrees.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipend.
- 2023 HongKong PhD Scholarship Scheme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $43,430 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition Fee
- $28,854 Annual Stipend
- Health care
- Research fund
- Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance and tuition fees for high-quality research higher degree students. They are awarded on academic merit and research experience and/or potential.
The scholarship is open to Masters and PhD students from Australia and from other countries to study in Australia.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Be a domestic student or an overseas student enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at an Australian HEP
- Not be receiving income from another source to support your student’s general living costs while undertaking your course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP Stipend rate
- Not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Three years full-time for a doctoral degree, two years for a research Master’s degree. The duration of an RTP stipend scholarship cannot be extended.
- Full scholarship with $28,854 (2022 rate) per annum tax free for full-time students, paid in fortnightly instalments.
- Accommodation and health care for the selected applicants
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A certified/notarised copy of either a birth certificate, passport, or
citizenship certificate (for Australian citizen)
- A certified/notarised copy of your passport and visa (for New England citizen)
- A certified/notarised copy of your passport (for international students)
- Research proposal
- Copies of transcript(s) and certificate(s) for each qualification
- Statement of support from Supervisor
- Referee Reports
Method of Application
Complete the Higher Degree Research Candidature and Scholarship Application Form.
Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please make sure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region