Carleton University Richard J. Van Loon Scholarships valued at $5,000 for the 2022-2023 academic year, is awarded annually to an outstanding international student from an African country.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The award was endowed in 2005 by friends, family and colleagues in honour of Richard J. Van Loon, Carleton’s 10th President.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
Carleton University is a community of talented, committed and enthusiastic faculty and staff, dedicated to excellence and to supporting the education and research that distinguishes Carleton as Canada’s Capital University.
We know that it is our people that are key to Carleton’s success.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- You must be a citizen of an African country.
- You must be an international student, who is required to have a valid Study Permit for Canada.
- You must be registered as a full-time student at Carleton University and be successfully proceeding from one year to another in any program of study.
- You must be in good academic standing.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2024 University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Scholarships For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- This scholarship is valued at $5,000. Two scholarships will be awarded
Method of Application
The 2022-2023 application is now open. The link will open the application in a new tab. Do not complete the application on this tab; you must download and save to your computer.
The deadline to apply is February 1, 2023.