Netflix/GOBELINS Undergraduate & Masters Scholarships is with a view to recruiting and promoting new Animation talents.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
Netflix and GOBELINS are currently offering six scholarships for students from the African continent for the September 2023 intake.
This two-year course taught in English is designed to enable students to reach a professional level notably in directing and storytelling in a multicultural environment.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- Host Country: France
- Study Abroad: Study in Europe
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: March 2, 2023
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
In addition to exercises in writing, storyboarding and complex animation (mixed techniques, interacting characters), students participate in an open-themed end of studies film in conditions similar to a professional environment.
Netflix was founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California. The company’s primary business is a subscription-based streaming service offering online streaming from a library of films and television series, including those produced in-house.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be six students who will successfully be admitted to GOBELINS
- Be an African students
2O23 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Study-In-China: 2024 University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) Scholarships For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- They will cover the tuition fees for the entire length of the programme (3 years for the BA, 2 years for the MA).