The University of Basilicata in Italy is currently accepting applications from interested and eligible candidates who wish to study in Italy.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity available to candidates from Italy and also international students.
The scholarship waives the tuition fees of recipients and provides what is worth a gross annual total of €16,243 as stipends.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 University of Minnesota Undergraduate Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $20,000 annual stipends
- 2022 Dalhousie University Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 IAEA Marie-Curie Scholarship Programme for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and €20,000 annual stipend.
The Universita’ degli Studi della Basilicata (University of Basilicata) is a public research university based in Potenza and Matera, Italy. Founded in 1982 in the wake of a local earthquake which killed nearly 3,000 people, the university is divided into six faculties.
The available scholarships will be increased as a result of government funding or as a result of loans obtained by government agencies or private organizations (also related to specific topics), including resources deriving from participation in PNRR projects, and will be assigned to the candidates placed on the list without scholarship, they will be enrolled in the manner and within the time limits specified in this notice.
The courses shall officially begin on december, 2022
Those who are in possession of one of the following qualifications, without any limitation of age, sex,
citizenship may apply for the competition:
- University degree obtained under the previous educational systems (ex ante D.M. 509/99, whose legal course has at least a four-year term);
- Laurea specialistica/magistrale (D.M. 509/99 and D.M. 270/2004);
- Equivalent academic qualification obtained abroad
- Those who already completed a PhD program can enroll in a different PhD program.
- Those who have only the three-year degree cannot apply.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship, worth a gross annual total of € 16.243,00, is subject to tax deduction provided by the law.
- The amount of the scholarship is increased by max 50%, for any six months abroad stay, with the exception of the scholarship “Funds for the Support of Youth”, whose surcharge is for 12 months abroad stay.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Degree certificate indicating exams taken, or a description of the degree with a list of exams taken
- Scanned copy of a valid identity card or passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Research project
- The thesis, or the summary thesis for non-graduates
- Scientific publications
- Other titles (academic, professional, linguistic and documents considered useful for the purposes of
- Reference letters