The University of Aberdeen is currently offering a postgraduate scholarship to eligible and interested international students willing to study in the UK.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The University of Aberdeen Postgraduate Scholarship provides a full tuition fee waiver and a maintenance stipend of £6,000 per year for a period of 3 years.
As the fifth oldest University in the UK, the University of Aberdeen combines ancient tradition with the best in modern teaching and learning facilities.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada that offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $50,000 annual stipend.
- The 2022 University of Manchester Future Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships worth £28,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 University of Maine Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,334 annual stipends.
The University of Aberdeen Postgraduate Scholarship is a competitive scholarship is open to prospective PhD applicants from around the globe, providing a full tuition fee waiver and a maintenance stipend of £6,000 per year.
The project will use the latest tools of social epistemology and virtue epistemology in order to put our understanding of online inquiry and information sharing on an entirely new footing, to better understand the sources of online epistemic risk, and to better train ourselves to navigate them skilfully.
To be considered for the University of Aberdeen Postgraduate Scholarship, you must:
- Be of outstanding academic merit and potential for independent research, as evidenced by the candidate’s academic record, prior qualifications, proposal, and references.
- Hold, or expect to hold prior to commencement of studies, an undergraduate degree at UK first class or 2:1 honours level, or the international equivalent, in philosophy, which includes courses in epistemology.
- It is preferable but not a requirement that you hold a Masters relevant to your chosen area of study. Other factors such as financial status and nationality are not taken into account.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship is open to applicants from around the globe, providing a full tuition fee waiver and a maintenance stipend of £6,000 per year.
- Subject to satisfactory progress this scholarship will be awarded for 3 years.
- The successful applicant shall commence study in September 2022.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Detailed research proposal (1000-1500 words)
- Degree transcripts and certificates
- Two academic references
Method of Application
Before you apply, please contact the supervisor by email to discuss your potential fit with the project, how your own research interests will benefit the project, and how you intend to frame your research proposal.
You must include a detailed research proposal (1000-1500 words) that sets out how you will engage with the advertised PhD project, degree transcripts, and certificates, and be supported by two academic references. Further guidance on the research proposal may be found here.
You should mark your application “Digital Knowledge-A New Framework for Digital Epistemic Virtues A New Framework for Digital Epistemic Virtues” in the Intended Source of Funding field on your online application.
Click on the button below to commence your application.