The 2022 University of London LLM Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified African students willing to study in the UK.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is a fully-funded award offering full tuition and examination entry fees for successful scholarship recipients.
A University of London degree is valued by employers, universities and professional bodies around the world. The University of London is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK and is internationally regarded as a centre of academic excellence.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The Michigan State University Scholarship for International Students | offers Full Scholarships and $25,000 annual stipend.
- 2022 Koç University Scholarships for International Students to study in Turkey | offers Full Scholarships and $6,034 annual stipends
- University of Miami Scholarship for International Students to study in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $12,000 annual stipends
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: 4 African Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships to study for the Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and/or the Master of Laws (LLM) by distance learning at the University of London in 2022.
Applicants can start at any level, and do not need to complete the whole programme. For example, applicants can start at Postgraduate Certificate level and work their way through to the LLM, or can stop after completing the PG Certificate. Applicants who have completed an undergraduate degree may start at LLM level, skipping the PG Certificate and Diploma.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be considered for the IMES, you must:
- be in possession of the necessary qualifications required for admission to the programme.
- be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Malawi, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- normally resident in one of these countries
- be currently employed in full or part-time work;
- be able to commit a minimum of 10 hours to study per week.
Note that you do not need to be admitted to the programme before applying for the scholarship, but you will need to apply separately for admission if you are selected for a scholarship.
Please download and read the guidelines carefully before applying.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
APPLY: 2023 University of Oxford Rhodes Trust Scholarship for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University Entrance Bursary Program For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- These scholarships are made possible by the generosity of University of London International Programmes which shall waive full tuition and examination entry fees for four scholarship recipients.
Method of Application
Click on the button below to commence your application.
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region