The University of Machester GREAT Scholarships is now open for qualified international students from Nigeria and India.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is an award of an amount of £10,000 tuition fee award to cover the tuition fees of interested, and eligible applicants.
GREAT scholarships are jointly funded by The University of Manchester with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council for international students willing to study in the United Kingdom.
Several other scholarships are available in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada, offering full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- The 2022 University of Verona Scholarships for International Students to study in Italy| offers Full Scholarships and a €16,243 annual stipend.
- 2022 Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford University for International Students to study in UK | offers Full Scholarships and £17,310 annual stipends
- The Missouri University of Science and Technology Scholarship for International Students in the USA | offers Full Scholarships and $24,000 annual stipends
GREAT scholarships are jointly funded by The University of Manchester with the UK government’s GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council.
The university is offering £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year master’s programmes in specific subject areas to students from India and Nigeria, who will enroll in the 2022/23 academic year.
To be considered for the University of Manchester GREAT Scholarships, you must:
- Be an offer holder who is a passport holder of India and Nigeria
- be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course
- be proficient in the English Language
Please read the eligibility and selection criteria information for more information.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- University of Manchester, UK is partnering with the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council to provide the amount of a £10,000 tuition fee award to cover the tuition fees of interested applicants.
Method of Application
All awards will be made on merit taking into account the University’s strategic PGT teaching priorities.
Applicants must submit their admission applications via the application portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the button below to commence their application.