NITDA iHatch Intensive Incubation Program is a 5-month free intensive incubation program designed to help Nigerian entrepreneurs refine their business ideas through a series of coaching, lectures, and boot camps, to generate viable and scalable business models.
The incubation programme will focus on the youths, innovation, entrepreneurship, and technology.
More scholarship opportunities are ongoing in countries across Europe, the United States and Canada. Check out some selected opportunities below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
The Office for Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI) in partnership with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is said to launch iHatch, a startup incubation programme.
The incubation program will provide an excellent opportunity for startups who have innovative business plans with a prototype service/product.
Participating startups will receive free offline and online interactive training from experienced coaches and mentors from all over the world. Other benefits includes free co-working space and investment opportunities for the duration of the program.
To be considered for the program, you must:
- Individuals/groups with an innovative business plan with a product or prototype that would aid in developing the Nigerian economy
- Individuals/groups willing to establish a legal company and begin business operations in Nigeria
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
2O22 ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS
Duration and Reward
- Support entrepreneurs that use creative commercial services and products to address social challenges.
- Create a model incubation program and expand it to other states in Nigeria.
- Strengthen the technological ecosystem by centering support on selected IT sectors.
- Establish connections between the startups and investors/corporations.
- Boost the number of successful businesses to improve employment rates
- Free Offline/Online Interactive Trainings
- Free Coworking Space At Ncair, Abuja
- Mentorship Sessions With Tech Specialists
- Networking Opportunities
- Funding Opportunities
This Cohort is happening in the following locations:
- FCT Abuja
- Kano State
- Lagos State
- Gombe State
- Rivers State
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.