The University of Melbourne Jack Keating Scholarship is currently open for domestic and international students.
We are on twitter, follow us to connect with us - @scholarsregion— Scholarship Region (@scholarsregion) January 13, 2022
The scholarship is an award of $20,000 offered as a financial assistance to enable the creation of a policy paper.
The University of Melbourne has an international focus and is aligned to the top universities around the world, and is ranked number 7 worldwide for graduate employability, based on QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020.
Several other scholarships in the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, and Canada offer full scholarships and monthly allowances. Here are some suggestions you should check out;
- 2022 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to study in USA | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipends
- 2023 University British Columbia Dean Entrance Scholarships for International Students to study in Canada | offers Full Scholarships and $60,000 annual stipend.
- 2023 DAAD Masters Scholarships for International Students to study in Germany | offers Full Scholarships and €10,792 annual stipend.
- Host Country: Australia
- Study Abroad: Study in Australia
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: up to $20,000
- Deadline: October 31, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Melbourne Graduate School of Education and the Jack Keating Fund Scholarship Committee are delighted to offer financial assistance to enable the creation of a policy paper. This paper would support policy research in Australia in the field of education where the research is likely to impact on greater equality of opportunity and educational outcomes and the advancement of social justice.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Scholarship alerts on WhatsApp
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a staff or student at the University of Melbourne, OR
- be a person or organisation external to the University.
MORE SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD | CHECK NOW
Study-In-Canada: 2023 McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-US: 2023 John Carroll University Merit Scholarships for International Students
Study-In-Canada: 2023 Toronto School of Management (TSoM) Scholarship For International Students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The recipient would receive up to $20,000 to create a 15-20 page policy paper (desktop research, no ethics required) over a six month period, with the possibility of a three month extension if required.
- 70% paid to the recipient up front with the remainder paid at the completion of the paper.
- The paper must be completed by 15 December 2023 at the latest.
- The University reserves the right to review the paper prior to publication.
- The University will house the published paper on the University website, but the recipient of the funding will retain intellectual property.
- Award recipients are encouraged to publish the paper elsewhere but are expected to inform the University of such publications.
- The recipient must clearly acknowledge that the paper has been funded by The Jack Keating Fund.
- The University would have the right to withdraw association with the paper if required.
Method of Application
- Applications are open from Thursday 1 September, closing Monday 31 October 2022 at midnight.
- Applicants are to fill in the application form available below.
- Applications will be assessed by the Jack Keating Scholarship Committee.
- Successful recipients will be notified by late November or early December.
Click on the button below to begin the process of your application if you are interested and qualified.
Deadline: October 31, 2022
Receive Scholarship Updates through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: Scholarship Region WhatsApp
- Facebook: Scholars Region
- Twitter: @scholarsregion
- Telegram: Scholarship Region